Neurodegenerative Clinical Outcomes | Achieving GCT Success
Friday, May 21, 2021
Can stem cell-based platforms become successful treatments for neurodegenerative diseases?
- What are the commonalities driving GCT success in neurodegenerative disease and non-neurologic disease, what are the key differences?
- Overcoming treatment administration challenges
- GCT impact on degenerative stage of disease
- How difficult will it be to titrate the size of the cell therapy effect in different neurological disorders and for different patients?
- Demonstrating clinical value to patients and payers
- Revised clinical trial models to address issues and concerns specific to GCT
Q&A10:40 AM – 10:55 AM