Concurrent Discovery Cafés Breakout Sessions: Sharing Perspectives
Monday, May 1st, 2017, 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Location: 7th Floor
Top Cardiology faculty from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital address compelling topics in clinical research and implementation of care.
Topics to be covered include:
- Cardiac Replacement Therapy: The Next Ten Years
- Heart Failure: Back in The Game through New Pathways
- Payment Models: Provider’s Perspective
- Molecular Imaging: New Biological Endpoints – Function Over Structure
- Open Innovation in Medical Devices: What is it? What Are the Barriers?
- Wearables for Cardiovascular Health: How to Validate and Integrate in Care Paths?