Concurrent Discovery Cafés Breakout Sessions: Sharing Perspectives
Monday, May 1st, 2017, 11:45 am - 1:15 pm
Location: 7th Floor
Top Cardiology faculty from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital address compelling topics in clinical research and implementation of care. Lunch to be provided.
Topics to be covered include:
- Cardiac Replacement Therapy: The Next Ten Years
- Heart Failure: Back in The Game through New Pathways
- Payment Models: Provider’s Perspective
- Molecular Imaging: New Biological Endpoints – Function Over Structure
- Open Innovation in Medical Devices: What is it? What Are the Barriers?
- Wearables for Cardiovascular Health: How to Validate and Integrate in Care Paths?
- Image Based Artificial Intelligence: Which Cardiac Disease Segments and Why?