CAR-T | Lessons Learned | What’s Next
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Few areas of potential cancer therapy have had the attention and excitement of CAR-T. This panel of leading executives, developers, and clinician-scientists will explore the current state of CAR-T and its future prospects. Among the questions to be addressed are:
- Is CAR-T still an industry priority – i.e. are new investments being made by large companies? Are new companies being financed? What are the trends?
- What have we learned from first-generation products, what can we expect from CAR-T going forward in novel targets, combinations, armored CAR’s and allogeneic treatment adoption?
- Early trials showed remarkable overall survival and progression-free survival. What has been observed regarding how enduring these responses are?
- Most of the approvals to date have targeted CD19, and most recently BCMA. What are the most common forms of relapses that have been observed?
- Is there a consensus about what comes after these CD19 and BCMA trials as to additional targets in liquid tumors? How have dual-targeted approaches fared?
Q&A03:30 PM – 03:45 PM